Finding and Keeping a Job
If you aged 18 years and older, have disability and want a job or you want to keep your exciting one,Community and Care employment consultant can support you in:
- Creating a resume and cover letter
- Interview skills
- Job application and job seeking skills
- Communicating to an employer
- Connecting you to an employer.
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
Supported Independent Living (SIL) is getting help or supervision with daily tasks to help you live as independently as possible, while building your skills in your own home or where you live with other people.
At Community and Care our supported independent living services includes
- Dedicated trained staff to support participantswith personal care including showering dressing and grooming etc.
- Manage the Staff that works with the participants and manage appointments
- Support in daily life skills such as cooking, cleaning, gardening and doing laundry
- Support in budgeting and household management
- Assistance with medication
- Development of social and communication skills
- Develop individual plans to help you achieve your goals
- Assistance with recreational activities undertaken within the home including playing games, basic crafts, using technology etc.
- Overnight support (Sleep over or active overnight)
- variety of supervised indoor and outdoor activities from shopping to movie nights and gardening in the backyard
Short Term Accommodation/Tenancy
Participants who’s eligible for short term accommodation or respite might be eligible for up to 28 days of Short-term accommodation to use it flexibly.
This will give carers breaks from their caring responsibilities, for the participants it means
- Gives you the chance to try new things and be independant
- Can be a place to make new relationships
- Develop new skills
- May help to maintain your current living situation by giving your informal supports a break.
- You could remain at home and have extra staff when carers are not available.
- Support to participate in community activities
Short Term Accommodation includes:
- Personnel care and support throughout the day and night
- Fully furnished accommodation, accessible house
- All meals throughout the days
- Fun activities you and the provider agree to.
At Community and Care we can help you work out the best option to meet your disability support needs.
Development of Daily Living & Life Skills
A person can develop daily living and life skills to have certain level of independence. it makes you able to perform daily living tasks more effectively, we can support with various daily living tasks such as:
- Personnel hygiene such as showering toileting and personal care
- Nutrition: such as shopping for groceries and planning for and preparing a healthy meal or get you meal delivered
- Maintaining cleanliness in your home: such as housework, laundering of clothes and addressing maintenance issues or repairs
- Transport and travel: such as planning your journey, accessing public transport and trouble‐shooting issues
- Assist in Numeracy, literacy and financial management skills development
- Training for parents and carers to develop skills, knowledge and understanding required to manage both their day-to-day realities and longer-term situations
- Communicating with service providers and support networks
- Managing medications and medical appointments
- We can also provide therapy in individual or group format
- Help with government departments
- Education on understand sexual activity and its potential implications and practice sexual health.
- Assist in making friends
- Assist with employment
Our team of highly qualified carers can bring that potential out of you to give you a sense of individuality.
Or looking to develop your independence and wellbeing, consider our therapeutic support
- Social workers
- Mental health nurses
- Exercised physiologists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech Therapists
Community and care is distinguished by:
- access to a wide networks of health professionals and specialists
- Services in variety of languages
- Holistic supports with liaising with all stakeholders, including family members other service providers and community supports
- Face to face /or online therapy form qualified psychologists
- Male and females’ practitioners
- Assistance in providing reports to ease your NDIS next interview meetings
- We can help you identify what therapeutic supports you can utilise from each area of your plan
Your NDIS plan can be confusing contact our support managers on 1800 911 999 and we can assist you with understanding the funding that has been provided to you
Overnight Care Active/ Non-Active
Overnight care it is a part of nursing service that provides assistance to those who need overnight supervision. Whether you or your loved ones needs assistance going to the bathroom or assisting someone that need suctioning throughout the night. Overnight care is provided to all participants, our professional team ensures you the much-needed rest and peace of mind for you careers and family members.
Community Nursing Care
Such as and not limited to:
- Complex communication needs
- Behaviour support needs
- Medical needs
- Home enteral nutrition
- Complex bowel care
- Complex wound management and pressure care
- Medications management
- Assistance with continence
- Diabetes care
- Person with multiple disability and care needs
You can use this fund also for the training of support worker to respond for participants complex health needs
Contact us on 1800 911 999 to discuss what level of support you need
Group/ Day Center Activities
Group based center activities can allow you to meet other people and share your stories. Such activities are meant to be educational, entertaining, and supportive. Everyone deserves to enjoy quality time in a community. With Day Center Activities, you can become an active member of your community.
Our Group/Day Center Activities include:
- Fitness classes
- Participation in events
- Social activities
- Job search
- Arts & Crafts
We offer a wide range of events and activities that provide you the flexibility of choosing one that best suits your needs.
Participation in Community, Social and Civic Activities
Encouraging the people to participate in the community, social and civic activities matter the most. Having support from other people in a community is useful. Community & Care understands the importance of this process, which allows us to work on the events and activities that bring people together.
We help our clients to participate in a wide range of activities, such as:
- Community events
- Social gatherings
- Grocery shopping
- Watching movies
- A day or night out with friends or family
- Watching sport events
- Visiting a café or bar
- Going to the park
At Community & Care, we provide quality support that encourages the clients to participate in the community activities of their choice.
Daily Personal Activities
Are you looking for professional support to help you or your loved ones with daily personal activities?
At Community & Care, we have a dedicated team to help you get through with your routine personal tasks. We understand how difficult it can be for your old loved ones to do their daily tasks on their own. Moreover, you may not have enough time due to your hectic daily life. In such a situation, you can rely on our experienced team who can assist with daily personal activities.
Some of the daily personal activities include:
- Personal hygiene
- Going to the toilet
- Moving around the house
- Help with taking meals
Our commitment to providing high-quality support makes our services high on demand.
Household Tasks/Lawn Maintenance
Handling household tasks can be overwhelming for you when you have a busy routine daily. Moreover, you may be unable to perform household tasks and lawn maintenance in case of any disability. In either way, all you need is someone expert to deal with these house chores effectively.
Community & Care can take care of anything from vacuuming to lawn mowing. Most importantly, we provide a cost-effective solution to your problems. Some of our services include:
- Weed spraying
- Lawn mowing
- And other household and lawn maintenance tasks
CB Social Community and Civic Participation
We provide you the flexibility to include therapy and individual or group counseling in your plan. Whether you want to learn more about private stuff, need more friends, or a close relationship, our personalised CB Relationships programme can help you. It can help you develop and learn relationship skills.
CB Health and Wellbeing
Remember, it does not cover the expenses of gym memberships.
CB Lifelong Learning
CB Daily Activity
We can help with supervising your daily personal activities. Everyone wants to live an independent lifestyle. A person with disabilities can count on our professional team that can assist with personal daily tasks. Most importantly, we offer personalised assistance to each of our clients to meet their special needs and requirements.
Community & Care can help you with long-term or short-term support. Call us today to make your daily routine manageable and achievable.
Call us today to discuss how we can help you and your loved ones live an independent and quality lifestyle!
When if comes to the food you eat at home, we can help you in cooking or delivering your favourite meals for a healthy life style. We can offer the level of support and advice you want whether you have special dietary needs or just need an inspiration. Our meals are 100% halal, prepared with the freshest ingredients to provide maximum nutrition. We also offer services like:
- Meals planning
- Accompany you to the supermarket
- Unpack your groceries
- Prepare your favorite meals
- Many more
- Understand how you can use your NDIS plan to meet your goals
- Focus on supporting you to build skills and exercise choice and controlto coordinate supports and access your local community.
- Investigate options and connect you to providers.
- Assisting with managing a budget for each type of support and ensureyou get value for money from your plan
- ensure service agreements and service bookings are completed
- Teach you how to access the NDIS portal so you can monitor how your funds are being spent
- Monitor the progress and outcomes of achieving your goals
- Assisting with Housing Pathways – Being there for you in times of crisis
- Assist you in planning ahead to prepare for your plan review meeting.